- A delightful and beautifully presented Grade II listed thatched property set in two acres of attractive grounds
- Stunning one bedroom detached annexe, ideal for families coming together, nanny accommodation or providing an income
- Work from home or have a hobby that takes up lots of space? Ample outbuildings, workshops and garaging provide further interest and opportunities
- Recently modernised by our clients to include attractive and stylish bathrooms, kitchen and utility
- Fabulously spacious sitting room with charming ceiling beams and inglenook fireplaces at either end
- Ticking all the boxes for a family home - four double bedrooms, three bathrooms, two formal reception rooms, home office, utility, ground floor cloakroom and playroom/snug
- Large patio terrace, formal gardens, orchards and masses of parking.
- An absolute must view to appreciate all that is on offer here
A delightful and beautifully presented Grade II listed thatched property set in two acres of attractive grounds in the favoured village of Compton Dundon. Offering much more than meets the eye including a stunning detached annexe in addition to a variety of useful outbuildings, workshops and garaging. Viewing is a must to appreciate all that this property has to offer.