- A smart 3 bedroom semi detached home in the sought after Trendlewood area
- Recently updated fitted kitchen - diner
- Private rear garden
- Adjoining drive and garage
- Well placed within easy walking distance of Golden Valley and St. Francis schools.
- Close to parkland and open countryside
- An easy walk to the town centre and the station
- Click on the brochure link for further details
A well presented 3 bedroom family home standing in a prominent position in the sought after Trendlewood area of the town offering light airy accommodation that has been updated and improved since new with a more open outlook to the front, a private rear garden, an adjoining drive and garage.
The house includes an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and access to the well proportioned living room that enjoys an outlook to the front. The full width kitchen diner is arranged to overlook the rear gardens and offers attractive open plan living space with a fully updated kitchen area.
On the first floor, the bathroom is furnished with a classic white suite and the bedrooms are all of good size with all three rooms having built in wardrobes - storage space.
The house is fully double glazed, gas centrally heated and the fascias and soffits are low maintenance uPVC. In addition, the private rear garden enjoys plenty of sunshine and the house also offers the advantage of a gate from the garden to the adjoining drive and a door to the garage.
Throughout, the house is well presented and the décor is neutral allowing you to move straight in and start living.