- Substantial Grade II listed period property, situated close to the town centre and enjoying circa 2 acres of formal garden, orchard and outbuildings
- The main house enjoys 6 bedrooms and three bathrooms on the first floor, with stairs up to a large, semi boarded attic space
- On the ground floor, there is a formal drawing room, along with a dining room, snug and kitchen/breakfast room. In addition a cloakroom, boiler room and utility. There is also a workshop/boot room and an open plan first floor space, formerly utilised as an art studio.
- Woodlands also benefits from an adjoining two bedroom coach house and one bedroom fully furnished annex
- Wooden gates, from Bove Town, open into a large cobbled courtyard, with plenty of features indicating the history of the buildings. This area provides ample parking and offers access to the main house and gardens
- Forming part of the two acres, is an orchard, benefitting from a vehicular access and outbuildings, offering further potential (subject to planning consents)
- The sale also includes the four poster bed in the red room and wardrobe in the garden room
Woodlands was once the former home of a lord and in more recent times, the Arch druid of Glastonbury. This is a charming period, detached property, conveniently situated just off the town centre, being a substantial Grade two listed home, affording three formal reception rooms on the ground floor, along with a farmhouse style kitchen, utility and cloakroom. On the first floor there are six bedrooms, two having en-suites, a family bathroom and stairs to the attic room. Furthermore there is an adjoining two bedroom coach house, one bedroom annex, studio, substantial parking in the enclosed courtyard and a further circa two acres of garden, orchards and outbuildings.