- Superb period property benefitting from two adjoining cottages, large stone garage (offering further potential) and an acre of garden
- The main house comprises of five bedrooms with two family bathrooms and one en-suite to the first floor
- On the ground floor, there are two formal reception rooms at the front of the house
- The kitchen is beautifully appointed with a modern range of units and a comprehensive range of integrated appliances
- From the kitchen, the dining area leads off, before opening in carefully designed and created garden/family room, complete with cantilevered tri-fold doors to the garden
- The two adjoining self contained cottages, both having two bedrooms with 22a being approx 1300sqft and 24 approx 800sqft
- Oil fired central heating to the three properties, ample parking and an electric car charging point. Opening onto beautifully maintained gardens and wonderful far reaching views
Beautifully presented and extended period house in the Regency style, situated in the centre of the village, beneiftting from two adjoining self contained two bedroom cottages, a large stone garage/workshop affording further potential for conversion (subject to planning) and standing on gardens of approximately 1 acre, gently sloping down to the River Brue. The main house embraces both character features as well as a contemporary twist, with the extended dining and family rooms.